18/03/2014

So Many Plans (But So Little Time)

I'm a teenager. I go to school. I have a small job. I am creative. I love travelling. I like taking photographs. I like drawing. I like running. I like skating. I like a million other things and I have to put all the things I love in 24 hours a day (of which I sleep at least 6). How do people do this? I can't even find the time to write a proper blogpost, so I'll just be writing about what's going on. And not much is going on. Everything that's going on at this very moment is homework. I haven't been spending a great deal of time on my homework and that's why I'm drowning in it at this very moment. I am glad that the weather is not too perfect right now because otherwise I'd be spending all my time outside (and I really don't have time for spending time at this moment). My mind is exploding.
Well, enough about school. I have recently discovered that I love Milky Chance. Everyone knows the song 'Stolen Dance' (and if you don't know it, YouTube it, I'm sure you know it) and I started digging further into the band. And I love their music. I am really easy to obsess and the result of that is that I know everything about Milky Chance now and I know all of their song lyrics (I discovered them a week ago). Now I know what happens to my time.
Well, I'll just go on writing about China and stuff for my history class because that's what I love to do (yup. No, I don't. I'm trying to motivate myself). Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment