05/03/2014

Good Food

I don't like quick meals and when I have enough time on my hands, I like preparing big dinner. Today's lunch was easy, semi-quick and healthy and I wanted to share it with you.
The few ingredients I used. I changed the ingredients a bit afterwards: I distracted one onion, I added one egg, and I let away the minneola. I also added a miniscule amount of cheese to the eggs to make it more 'juicy'.
First thing I do (always) is chop up all the ingredients and put them in small bowls. This makes the division more clear and this helps me cleaning up the mess afterwards. I chopped up the banana and pear and added a few grapes to the small fruit salads, I cut some chease and stirred the eggs.
This is how I like my omelets. I bake the eggs and add the onions when the egg is getting solid. I add a super small amount of cheese when I'm almost about to serve which adds some extra flavour and makes the egg less tough.
I hope you liked this sneak peek into my lunch. It wasn't an extremely special lunch but it's delicious and easy to reproduce. I drank a green smoothie I made this morning: I'll share the recipe for this one in the near future.
Have a lovely day! - Sjoukje

No comments:

Post a Comment