10/03/2014

Decisions Decisions

I live in a country where I can make my own decisions. I am very grateful for that - but the decisionmaking part is something which terrifies me at the same time.
I am currently still in school, but the day on which I'm leaving is coming closer and closer. I'll have to make choices: what study will I start? Which city am I going to? Will I stay with my parents or will I leave home?
The fact that I have to make decisions doesn't creep me out - the fact that I know that I can make the wrong decisions creeps me out. What if I start going to a university I don't like? I can't go back to my old school, I can't go to a 'new' university. What if I'll fail? What if it's too hard?
I am aware of the fact that everybody's having a hard time making such important decisions but I want to make the right decision so badly I'm beginning to think my overthinking will make me do the wrong things. Can you follow? I know I am being vague.
I'll keep you up-to-date and in the mean time I'll just be visiting university's websites like it's my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment