05/03/2014

Ode To Ben Howard

When you see me, you probably see me with 1. headphones or 2. tears because I am not listening to music. I'm exaggerating a bit but I love listening to music and not a day passes without me, listening to my favorite bands.
Did I say bands? Yes, I said bands. I love rock music (with my favorite band being the Foo Fighters) but sometimes, I need a break.
I knew Ben Howard from the radio but when I started looking him up on the interwebs, I noticed I adored his music. I first came across his 'Call Me Maybe' cover which is wonderful (you should listen to it) and after that I just listened to his music on repeat. I have intensely listened to Ben Howard for about a year now, and I can't get enough of his music and his lovely voice.
I sound so fangirling but Ben Howard deserves fangirls because his music is like poetry. If I were a poet, I'd write him a serenade.
A picture of my #1 thing ever: being creative in my A4 notebook, drinking tea, listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment