05/03/2014

How To Use Mason Jars

Well, not actual Mason jars because we don't have them here in the Netherlands. I used some basic food container-jars but they work just as well, even though they're not as cute as the official Mason ones. I wanted to share 3 of my favorite ways of using your jars with you because it's a cheap solution for all your problems!
 Use your jar as a cute little vase to display cute little flowers, like I did here. :-)

You can drink from your jar if you're really thirsty. Add some lemons, cucumber slices or strawberries to make the drink summer-proof (even though it's still winter), stick a straw in the drink and you're ready to go (even though you're not leaving, I should really think about my sentences a little bit more).

You can use it as a bowl. It's not really practical but you could search for a smaller jar with a wider opening, for example. Add some fruit and it looks extra cute.

There are many more ways to use your jars. You can use it as a candle holder, storage bowl and many more options (I can't think of more right now). I hope you liked these options!

No comments:

Post a Comment